Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Birthday Party at the Force game

Jacob had his friend birthday party at the Fargo Force hockey game the beginning of December. He invited 7 friends and my mom and I chaperoned. We had 6 boys and 1 girl (no, she’s not his girlfriend) over for pizza, cake and ice cream and then we headed to the Force game. The kids were excited. For most of them it was their first Fargo Force game. Unfortunately the Force lost in a shootout but at least it was an exciting game. After the game one of players was signing autographs so the kids stood in line and got their hockey sticks signed by Tanner Lane. And of course we had to take a picture with him. He was such a nice young man. Once the game was done I drove all the kids home. As I dropped each kid off I think they thanked me at least 5 times. I’m so glad they all had a great time. Maybe we’ll do it again next year.


Eating pizza before the game. At one point the kids were being so loud MaKena told them to be quiet.
MaKena joining in on the fun with the big kids.
Singing Happy Birthday to Jacob.
At the Force game. We had really good seats.
A picture with Tanner Lane after he signed a bunch of stuff for the kids.
Hanging out by the Force sign.


No comments: