Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Fargo Airsho

The middle of August, Lane and I took the kids to the Fargo Airsho. Lane got free VIP tickets from work so we had reserved seats and even a tented area to sit and watch the show. The weather was great; it was a hot sunny day. This was MaKena’s first time going to the Airsho so I was a little worried about how she’d react to the loud planes. Thankfully they had ear plugs! We ate lunch and hung out in the VIP area and watched all the planes. My favorite part of the show is the Blue Angels. I think it’s neat how they can fly so close together. The kids really enjoyed the show and were well behaved, thankfully! Hopefully we can go again the next time they are in town.


MaKena and Jacob checking out an Air Force plane.
I love this picture. Lane, Jacob and MaKena walking around the Airsho.

Daddy and MaKena. (I love this picture too!)

Some planes flying over during the show.



The Blue Angel Planes parked and waiting for their time in the show.


Four of the Blue Angels in a diamond.

Another picture of the 4 planes in the diamond.





All 6 planes flying together. I can't get over how close they fly to each other.





No comments: