Thursday, August 18, 2011

Swimming at the South High Pool

Lane and I took the kids to the South High pool one Saturday afternoon when the temps and humidity were extremely high. There wasn’t anything else we could do and I was tired of hanging out inside. Jacob brought his friend Andy with and we spent the afternoon cooling off at the pool. I think this is the first time the water hasn’t felt cold! We bought the boys passes to go down the water slide, so while the boys went sliding Lane and I hung out with MaKena in the shallow end. She had fun playing with all the different things and sliding down the slide. It was the perfect day to be at the pool.


MaKena getting wet under one of the little water falls.
MaKena and daddy.

Lane putting MaKena under the falling water.

My sweet MaKena Rose!

She put her goggles on. Lane and I laughed and laughed at her cute little face! Silly girl! I think the goggles are a little too big.

Jacob and Andy.

Jacob, MaKena and Andy hanging out in the shallow end.


Daddy catching MaKena at the end of the little kids slide.

Andy on the slide.

Jacob coming down the slide.




No comments: