Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy 12th Birthday Jacob!!

12 years ago today I became your mom.  As I sit here and think, I can't believe it's been 12 years.  You've grown up so fast.  It seems like yesterday I was teaching you how to walk and talk.  Now you are teaching me new things.  You've grown into such a nice young boy.  I am so proud of you and I'm proud to say I'm your mom.  You are such a smart, caring, loving, sweet and fun boy.  You will always be my baby boy.  Happy birthday my little sweetheart.  I hope you have the best birthday.  I love you to the moon and back buddy!
 
 
 
 My sweet baby just a few minutes old.
Your first professional picture.
18 months
2 years
3 years
4 years
5 years
Preschool picture 2005
Kindergarten picture
1st Grade
2nd Grade
3rd Grade
4th Grade
May 2011 running the Kids Marathon
September 2011 family pictures
1st day of 6th grade (August 2012)

No comments: