Friday, November 16, 2012

Jacob's soccer

Jacob played soccer again this fall.  I'm so happy he's stuck with it this long!  I decided to coach his team.  I wasn't too impressed with the coach he had last year so I figured I could either complain about it or do something about it.  So I did something about it.  Honestly, I don't think I'll coach again!  I have a lot more respect for all those parents that do it year after year.  Its just not my thing!  But we had a good year.  We played 6 games and came out with a record of 2 - 4.  Not great but better than last year!  Jacob has really come a long way in soccer.  He's getting more aggressive each game.  I really enjoyed watching him grow this year.  I hope he sticks with it because I love watching him play.  



On the sideline getting ready for the game to start.
Jacob
Jacob #3, throwing the ball in to his teammates.
Little Miss MaKena hanging out at Jacob's game.

No comments: